Friday, March 20, 2015

Organizing and painting


 Our bedroom is now the hub of activity in our house.  After finally getting parts re-ordered and brought to us by a rep of the moving company, we have our bed assembled and sleep-ready.  Darrell is "assembling" another Ikea closet organizer, and re-configuring the closet so that things have a better place to hang.

As you can see, our Ikea Hemnes dresser fits perfectly into the cubby that we didn't know what to do with.  But......now that we look at things, our bed does not go.  With anything.  Much discussion, weighing all the options, has left us (me) with a new task.  I will paint the bed to match the dresser.
Onto the computer I get, and am amazed at the ingenuity of many young women out there who have painted their Ikea furniture.  A trip to the hardware store, some experimental paints, and I think I can do this.  Stay tuned.

No comments: